PUCEST screen linings
Screen linings with steel insert – for the most extreme stresses in pre-screening
- significantly lower noise level
- costs for passive noise protection measures can be saved.
Installation and maintenance
PUCEST screen linings are specially adapted for each screening machine. Time and cost savings through reduced maintenance intervals due to the long service life.
Flexible and at the same time stable due to 35mm PUCEST in 85° shore and a 25mm wear plate made of steel 400HB.
Screen linings without steel insert
Screen linings made of PUCEST are characterized by good abrasion resistance and therefore achieve many times the service life of steel screen linings. Manufactured in punched or water jet cut form, in almost any desired dimension. Also available in anti-stick design.
Advantages of PUCEST screen linings
- long service life due to high wear resistance
- good abrasion resistance
- resistance to oils and greases and mixer protection
- low temperature sensitivity
- very good weather resistance (does not become porous)
- good noise damping
- no corrosion